Pupil Premium Grant
What is Pupil Premium?
Pupil Premium is additional funding that can be allocated to schools to support the educational progress of children in the following categories:
- families in receipt of Free School Meal funding at any point in the last six years;
- families in receipt of Universal Credit;
- adopted children / children with a special guardianship order / children with a child arrangements order;
- children who have been in local authority care.
- children who are in local authority care (Pupil Premium Plus grant)
- children of service families (Service Grant)
If you are unsure if your child would be eligible, we can help you to find out. Please speak to the school office or fill in the form below and return to us.
The grant is to help raise children’s attainment and achievement and to afford them opportunities in line with their peers.
In addition to the aforementioned funding, the school also receives a ‘Service Children Premium’. This funding is to support children whose parents are members of the Armed Forces, or have left the Armed Forces within the last six years Please inform the school if one parent is either in the Armed Forces or has been in the last six years.
You can use the following link to see if your child is entitled to free school meals or Pupil Premium: www.hants.gov.uk/freeschoolmeals. Please inform the school if you think you might be.